HCG INSTANT DIET - HCG DIET PLAN it does not work and no money return

New York, New York 2 comments

HCG DIET PLAN it is another diet plan that does not work and it in top of that they charged you $86.42 after 10 days and they

will not return the money even if they tell you it is 30 days trial they only take 10 days to charge you ,I called them and cancelled

12 days later and even got a cancellation number do not believe them deal straight with your credit card company to get the

money back .

there are two or more companies in the state of connecticut with the same or similar name with the same zip code. Do not

trust none they belong to the same owner and it is the crook.

ONCE AGAIN HCG DIET PLAN OR HCG INSTANT DIET DOES NOT WORK SO DO NOT BUY IT

Review about: Hcg Diet Drops.

Comments

you should of done somt research before ordering. if you had you would of known that any HCG diet supplements do not work only the actual injections do.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.I ordered 7/1/11.

Product did not come until 7/8. Called on 7/11 to cancel and was told it was more than 10 days. Was told there was no refund unless product was sent back (on my dime). That is NOT stated in the agreement, which also had a different return address than the one they gave me.

I sent the product back immediately and was charged anyway. When I called to complain I was told there was no record of my earlier call to cancel (even though the account showed that it was closed) and they might be able to refund half.

I document everything and was able to get them to agree to a full refund. If this isn't a scam operation, I don't know what is.

Their agreement starts the day you sign up and they take forever to get the product to you.

I believe that legally, a 10 day trial entitles you to use a product for 10 days so I kept 10 days worth of the product to try it and sent the rest back.IT TASTED LIKE PURE ALCOHOL AND DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.